Hey guys,
I'm so sorry that i didn't write anything since a month or so, it's just, that not a lot happened, to be honest, i'm just living my life, going to school every weekday and hanging out with friends on the weekends.
But I am actually trying to tick as many things of my bucket list as I can and I'm buying souvenirs for family and friends and of course for myself :P and the next weeks should get more exciting!
By the way, I have only 33 days left, that's just so weird, I can't believe that I'll leave my 'new' life to keep going with my 'old' one and especially leaving my host family and friends. I'm really happy, that I'll be able to meet many of my friends soon again, because they are from Germany as well.
Okay, I'll keep you up to date. See you soon and sorry again xx
p.s. follow me on instagram: click here
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen