1. Februar 2015

one month with my family


Hi guys,

I'm sorry that my last blogpost is like ages ago. That's because my parents and grandparents visited me here in New Zealand.

They arrived on the 20th of december and flu back on the 15th of february.
We had 27 days and drove at least 2.545 km as you can see in the map. (The 31 Std. means 31 hours.)


I will not write that much about what we've done, because that was just too much :D
But I'll try to upload as many pictures as I can.
Here we go:



Tasman Bay and Neslon

as you can see Anakiwa

Santa is coming (25th of december)

fern

Picton - ferry
Pandora?
Westcoast


wave



Pancake Rocks and blowholes




Hokitika Gorge



Dragonfly



Helicopter Hike

our helicopter


mum in ice cave

Fox Glacier

small waterfall



Bruce Bay, Lake Hawea...





Scenic flight over Mt. Cook, Mt. Tasman and the glaciers





snow everywhere









Stargazing and little Eurasian Coot


Queenstown and ziplining (including world's steepest Zipline)

during my zipride

zipline station

dad

mum

view from the top of the mountain

Milford Sound Scenic Cruise and Te Anau

our boat

waterfalls

seals


sunset


Dunedin (including world's steepest street)

railway station



Bays around Dunedin
Royal Albatross Centre

seals

sandfly bay



Dolphin Swim (second time and not much luck)





Christchurch

paua shells

completly destroyed

old tram


new shopping area

botanic garden with plenty ducks

Last breakfast



That was it. Our 27 day trip over the South Island. I really enjoyed it - thanks mum, grandma, grandpa and dad for coming :) 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen