Hello you,
it's amazing. I'm in New Zealand since 82 days and the time runs so fast!
It's so strange, before i came to New Zealand i always tought that one year will feel like ages, but now it's completly different. I finished my first term and tomorrow my second one will start!
But for everybody who thinks my year is perfect - it really isn't like that because i miss my family and all my friends quite a lot. Sometimes i think it wasn't a good decision to do a year abroad and then i start to think about all the great people in Germany and i could cry, but then i experience so many amazing things and i want to learn and see more about this beautiful country. Even if i spend most of my time with germans i have the feeling that my english is getting better. I feel confident to speak and understand (my writing isn't the best).
I want to become a New Zealander, but i don't want to change my character because of that. I think thats the biggest point why i don't have many kiwi friends. Kiwis are in generell so much different than germans and it was so hard for me to handle that during the first time. Now i got to know how kiwis think and act and i hope i'll find some good friends.
I also got to now that i'm not not happy because i don't have kiwi friends, i like the other internationals very much and my host family is also soo nice and i think that i found a quite good second home at the other end of the world.
At the moment i'm really pleased that i'm doing this exchange, because i saw so many great things during my time here and i hope to see more.
All in all i've already done 17 out of my 32 To-Do things here in New Zealand and that's just amazing. I'm happy to have the opportunity to see this country.
Check out my To-Do list HERE to see what i've already done and what i would like to do.
Next post will follow soon, see ya and sorry for my english, i'm really tired.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen