Hi everybody,
on the last sunday - 11.05.2014 - i was in Hamburg at the preparatory meeting from Treff International Education Company. It began at 09.30 Uhr so we must start at 07.30 Uhr (very early) to arrive punctual. I have got a full folder with informations, flyer and a calling card. After that i met Sarah. I will fly with her to Australia and will spend 3 days in Sydney with her and the others :) I'm so excited and want to start right now!!
Next we got other informations about the flight, the weight limit for the suitcase ( only 23 kg :o ) and potential dangers (, but this theme was more for the USA-exchange-students). They told us, how the most people in New Zealand live and what we can expect or not expect.
All in all it was a great day with more informations about my big adventure and now i'm really sure that this year will become awesome!:D
i don't know if it is okay for the others in the picture to be on my blog, that's why I put the animals on them hahaha ✎

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen